Ministry of Agriculture
Launched in April 2016, after rolling back the earlier insurance schemes viz. National Agriculture Insurance Scheme (NAIS), Weather-based Crop Insurance scheme and Modified National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (MNAIS). Continue reading “PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BIMA YOJANA”
Ministry of Rural Development
Launched in 2014, it is a village development project under which each Member of Parliament will take the responsibility of developing physical and institutional infrastructure in three villages by 2019. Continue reading “Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana”
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Coverage: Senior Citizens, belonging to BPL category and suffering from any of the age-related disability/infirmity Low vision, Hearing impairment, Loss of teeth and Locomotor disability. Continue reading “Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana”
- More than 80 lakh students from six notified Minority communities- Jain, Parsi, Buddhist, Christian, Sikh and Muslim- have been sanctioned pre-matric, post-matric, merit-cum-means and other scholarships. These students include 60 per cent of girls.
Continue reading “Year End Review 2019 : Ministry of Minority Affairs”
Ministry of Finance
It is a Pension Scheme exclusively for the senior citizens aged 60 years and above.
The Scheme can be purchased offline as well as online through Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India which has been given the sole privilege to operate this Scheme. Continue reading “Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY)”
Ministry of Finance
- Partial Credit Guarantee offered by Government of India (GoI) to Public Sector Banks (PSBs) for purchasing high-rated pooled assets from financially sound Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)/Housing Finance Companies (HFCs)
Continue reading “Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme”
Ministry of the Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Environment Education Awareness and Training (EEAT) is a central sector scheme of the Ministry of the Environment, Forest and Climate Change started in 1983-84
Continue reading “EcoClub Programme”
Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Central Sector Scheme with a total outlay of Rs.6000 crore to be implemented over 5 years (2020-21 to 2024-25).
- The scheme aims to improve groundwater management through community participation in identified priority areas in seven States, viz. Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
- Implementation of the scheme is expected to benefit nearly 8350 Gram Panchayats in 78 districts in these States.
- ATAL JAL will promote panchayat led groundwater management and behavioural change with a primary focus on demand-side management
- Out of the total outlay of Rs. 6000 crore, 50% shall be in the form of World Bank loan, and be repaid by the Central Government. The remaining 50% shall be through Central Assistance from regular budgetary support. The entire World Bank’s loan component and Central Assistance shall be passed on to the States as Grants.
Continue reading “Atal Bhujal Yojana”
- Originally proposed name was, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan-Dhan Scheme
- launched on 12.09.2019.
Continue reading “National Pension Scheme for Traders, Shopkeepers and Self-Employed Persons”